Watch our series of original commercials and vote for your favorite.
Buy now at Amazon.com.
Get free samples from each of our books!
Welcome to The Please Hug Me Series
It’s time for a new Please Hug Me title! We are very excited to announce a new book, Please Hug Me–I’m an Office Monkey: The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need to Survive Life in a Cubical will be launching NOVEMBER 11. Mark your calendars! This book is designed for the 9-5er who needs a little extra support to get through the workday. Be sure to check out our new book trailer!
The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need to Survive Life in a Cubical
For anyone who makes a living working in an office, this is certain to become your new bible. Experience a roller coaster ride of how to survive the in’s and out’s of today’s modern office… from tips on landing an interview, to going on extended vacation without your boss knowing, to dealing with chronic office offenders, we’ve got the cure for any case of The Monday Blues. Learn how to:
• Convert the handicapped stall into a cozy studio apartment
• Claim your rightful Jewish holidays
• Go home early with the creative use of tree sap
• Deal with the Hallway Blocker, Cubical Leaner, and other chronic office offenders
• Avoid layoffs by adopting African babies
• Never again do an ounce of real work
Follow all of the hilarious advice in this book and watch your workdays fly by!
The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need to Survive the Not-so-Friendly Skies
If you are one of the nearly eight hundred million passengers who struggle to remain sane in the insane world of air travel each year, this book is for you. Jeff Michaels offers his off-kilter observations on everything from earplugs and SkyMall shopping to air marshals and overbooked flights, along with practical tips on how to improve the flying experience, such as
• Secrets to scoring the lowest possible airfare
• Moves for getting through security in five minutes or less—every time
• Clever and entertaining techniques for wasting time in airports
• A five-minute program for overcoming the fear of flying
• Suggestions for handling Chronic Seat Kickers (CSKs) of all ages
• Tear-out forms for surviving an overnight stay in the airport
A Perfect Combination of Humor and Information for Travelers of all Types
What is the Please Hug Me Series?
It all began with one book. A book with a history nearly as long a history as the original airplane. (Well, maybe not that long.)
The Please Hug Me Series is a product of blood, sweat, and more delayed flights than any one human should have to suffer. What began as a collection of ideas about how to pass the time in an airport while stranded on the floor of San Francisco International grew to become a hit guide to air travel featured at Hudson News airport retailers nationwide, as wells as on NPR, Chicago Tribune, MORE Magazine for Women, Boston Sunday Globe… to name a few.
And yes, just like the very first airplane, it started with a single idea: sometimes, all we need is a hug…
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about new titles the moment they arrive! (And get FREE goodies.)
Enter your name and best email below.