Here’s what we’ve got so far:
If you are one of the nearly eight hundred million passengers who struggle to remain sane in the insane world of air travel each year, this book is for you. Jeff Michaels offers his off-kilter observations on everything from earplugs and SkyMall shopping to air marshals and overbooked flights, along with practical tips on how to improve the flying experience, such as
• Secrets to scoring the lowest possible airfare
• Moves for getting through security in five minutes or less—every time
• Clever and entertaining techniques for wasting time in airports
• A five-minute program for overcoming the fear of flying
• Suggestions for handling Chronic Seat Kickers (CSKs) of all ages
• Tear-out forms for surviving an overnight stay in the airport
With humor and sincerity, Michaels takes you from the ground to the air and back again, offering well-researched, surprising, and unusual air travel trivia, such as why it’s virtually impossible for the wings to fall off an airplane, what you should really do in the event of a water landing, why you get sick when you fly (clue: it’s not the recycled air doing you in), and what’s really going on in that cockpit. Perfectly suited for the frequent flyer (and even the not-so-frequent), this book will keep you smiling no matter how bumpy the flight, how tasteless the food, or how long the delay.
For anyone who makes a living working in an office, this book is certain to become your new bible. Following his hit guide to air travel, Please Hug Me—I’ve Been Delayed, author and former cube-dweller Jeff Michaels takes you on a roller coaster ride of how to survive the in’s and out’s of today’s modern office. From tips on landing an interview, to dealing with annoying coworkers, to going on extended vacation without your boss finding out, this book is certain cure any case of the Monday Blues.
Learn how to:
– Reorganize your cubicle for maximum comfort and minimal work
– Convert the handicapped stall into a cozy studio apartment
– Claim your rightful Jewish holidays
– Go home early with the creative use of tree sap
– Deal with the Hallway Blocker, Cubicle Leaner, and other chronic office offenders
– Never again do an ounce of real work
Additionally, you will learn:
– Advance techniques for controlling your boss (AKA: the head chimp)
– The ONE reference that will land you any job
– The proper method of napping in the bathroom stall
– Creative ways to boost your annual salary with expense reports
Follow the real-time case study and learn the horrors of getting a P.O. number assigned in a major corporation. Discover the best in corporate ice breakers. Gain tips on how to dominate your team in Departmental Dodge Ball. Learn how to date your coworkers with minimal Next Morning Awkwardness (NMA). Play along with Corporate Buzzword Bingo…. and much more!
Comes complete with bonuses: Guide to Break Room Coffee, and How to Start an Online Business from Your Cubicle. Follow all of the hilarious advice in this book and watch your workdays fly by!